Items found in yesterday’s purgefest still worth keeping:
1) check for $30.00 from my mother, dated April of 2003 – I’ll deduct it from what I still owe her :)!
2) Civil War coloring book
3) pencil collection (circa 1973) saved from the move of a different missionary (my favorite: the Texas Longhorn pencil)
4) answers from family’s 1996 Christmas Proust Questionnaire – most still valid
5) long lost list of my anniversaries up to our 8th year. I only have to fill in the last 7.
Items on way to the dump:
1) Nordictrack purchased by husband as gift to wife during 2nd pregnancy
2) old rollerskates – mold actively growing on them
3) broken Christmas ornaments
4) 3 bags of broken crayons
5) a whole lot of purchasing errors